The Business Owners Policy – BOP
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) combines two important business insurance coverages under one policy:
- business property and
- business liability (similar to general liability)
With one convenient policy, you can be protected against fire, theft, lawsuits and more. The “slip and fall” coverage that businesses often discuss if included in the liability portion.
Liability Insurance – insurance that covers your business in the event your business is responsible for causing injuries to a person and/or property damage. It also aides in cost of your defense (such as hiring an attorney)
Property Insurance – even if you do not own the building, you have furniture, computers, inventory, fixture and other equipment to protect.
Stratum Insurance Agency LLC can also help tailor a policy to your needs. Many policies will automatically include:
- Business Income or Business Interruption and Extra Expense coverage
- Non-owned and hired autos coverage
- Coverage for Glass and Windows
- Coverage for Tenant Improvements and Betterments (upgrades to your rented location)
- Coverage for fine arts, trees and shrubs, computers and computer media
- and many more…
If you do not qualify for this type of policy, the team at Stratum Insurance Agency can help because we have access to specialty insurance products. Our proprietary system allows us to help you quickly locate what you are seeking. Quotes are available around the country.