Do your swap meet vendors have insurance? We can create an easy-to-use link for your vendors to purchase insurance and notify you.
This service is for owners and managers of venues, swap meets, festivals and other businesses where you lease space to vendors.
We make it quick and easy for your vendors to purchase insurance online and get you the certificate of insurance that you need.
An easy online app can be completed in minutes.
Here’s How it Works
This program provides protection for the policy holder against claims of bodily, injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability, and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
- Complete the form with your Swap Meet or Flea Market Information
- We will create a special link where you vendors can buy insurance online
- After the vendor purchases insurance, you will receive proof of insurance in the form of a certificate by email to an address that you select
- The vendor also receives proof of insurance
* Short term, one month, six month and annual policies available
How The Group Vendor Insurance Works
Do you need insurance coverage for a vendor?
You and your vendors need insurance coverage. Getting a quote has never been simpler
Fill Out a Short App
Complete the online form with your swap meet or flea market information
Instant Proof of Insurance
After completing the app and making payment, you and your vendor will get instant proof of coverage via email
Owners and Vendors Can Get Setup In Minutes
Your vendors can get an instant quote and proof of insurance.
Premiums starting as low as $42!