Translators and Interpreters
Insurance for Translators / Interpreters
- Traditional translation and interpretation
- Business translators and interpreters
- Medical translators and interpreters
- School translators and interpreters
- Hearing Impaired / Deaf translators and interpreters
- And more…
Why choose Stratum Insurance Agency
Stratum Insurance finds Insurance for your type of Business
Quotes are available for both general and professional liability (errors and omissions insurance). Our team can help by comparing not only the rates of multiple carriers, but also the coverages. We have access to carriers that allow for different types of translation or interpretation.
Here is an example: some carriers do not write errors and omissions policies for those who work with medical professionals (such as translating at a hospital), but we have access to carriers that do. We can help both individual translators and interpreters and agencies.
Learn more about how we can help after fill out the form.
Professional Liability Insurance
Who needs professional liability insurance?
Professional liability insurance is also called E&O insurance or errors and omissions insurance and it helps defend you in the event of a claim for negligence, whether it was your fault or not. Remember that you can be sued even if something was not your fault.
- if you consult people or give advice as part of your business
- if your business could cause another person to lose money by making a mistake
- if you offer a professional service
- if you need to meet the requirements of a contract
General Liability Insurance
Who needs general liability insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from claims from a third party (meaning not an employee or officer for accidental bodily injury and property damage. In most cases, your employees, officers, and partners are covered under a policy. Whether you have a home-based, office, or retail business, you should strongly consider buying general liability.
Sample Claim: a client visits your home-office, office, or you visit a client’s office and your are using your laptop. You plug it in because the battery is charging and
Other Types of Insurance
Types of Business Insurance
- General Liability or a Business Owners Policy
- Professional Liability (E&O)
- Coverage for Equipment, like a laptop
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability
- ID Theft
- Crime Insurance (in case an employee steals from your or a client)
You can request all of these types of insurance on this page.
Insurance for Translators and Interpreters
Translation and interpretation are an important part of both the business world and personal interaction. With any business operation comes risk
Fill out an application and have someone call you
Start Your Quote
Translator and Interpreter Insurance – One of Stratum’s Focus Businesses