Why buy vacant home insurance?
Quote Vacant Home Insurance
- Your traditional homeowners insurance changes the terms when your home becomes vacant.
- Copper wiring thefts have increased greatly over past years.
- Vandalism may not be covered when your home is vacant on a standard home policy.
- Pipe leaks and breakage may be excluded when your home becomes vacant.
- A vacant home policy can often be converted to a landlord policy when it becomes occupied.
- Your insurance claim could be denied if your home is vacant and you have an owner occupied policy.