Snow Removal General Liability Insurance
Insurance for Snow Removal Businesses
General Liability Insurance
- Short-term policies are available for just the holiday season.
- Option to add pumpkin patch to the same policy in most states.
- Annual policies are available for businesses that operate year round.
- Consider an annual policy if you offer any other light installation or electrical type of work over the year.
What is General Liability Insurance?
As a business owner, it’s important to protect yourself and your assets from potential risks and liabilities. This is especially true for those in the snow plow business, where inclement weather and challenging road conditions can lead to unexpected accidents and costly damages.
One of the best ways to safeguard your snow plow business is to invest in insurance. Here are a few reasons why insurance is essential for a snow plow business:
Coverage for damages to your equipment: Snow plowing can be hard on your equipment, and a single claim significant repair costs. With insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have insurance will be covered in the event of damages.
If you were to accidentally damage someone else’s property while plowing, you could be held liable for the damages. Insurance can help protect you against these types of liability claims.
Optional Tools or Equipment Insurance
- Small equipments limits may available on the same quote.
- Large equipment schedules may require a separate policy.
Stratum Insurance finds Insurance for your type of Business
Quotes are available for both general and professional liability (errors and omissions insurance). Our team can help by comparing not only the rates of multiple carriers, but also the coverage. We have access to carriers that allow for different types of businesses, including specialty businesses that have trouble finding insurance.
Here is an example: some insurance carriers have limitations as to the location where they will cover your business or other exclusions that can limit your insurance coverage.
We work to find insurance that meets your businesses needs.