Snowmobile Insurance and Snow Machine Insurance
Snowmobile insurance, which is sometimes referred to as snow machine insurance, is similar to motorcycle insurance in certain respects. Naturally, since a snowmobile is primarily used off road, there will be different coverage rules that may apply. There are several basic coverages that you should consider for your snowmobile, whether they are required by law in your state or not.
Monica motorcycle, liability insurance if the first coverage that you should consider, in the event that you cause bodily injury or property damage to a third party. Medical payments coverage is also available, as well as uninsured motorist coverage. If you ever take a passenger with you, it may give you additional encouragement to purchase high limits of liability.
These are the basic coverages that someone may consider:
- Collision – a physical damage coverage
- Comprehensive – a physical damage coverage
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
Additional Coverage that you can consider:
- Coverage for after-market parts, third party parts, and accessories
- Coverage for a Trailer
- Uninsured and underinsured driver coverage for bodily injury and property damage, in the event that another person causes harm to you or your snowmobile and does not have insurance to pay for injuries or damag
- Coverage for gear and custom parties, like windshields, helmets, after-market and custom seats, and safety gear
When you call for a quote, ask about additional coverage availability. Remember to also consider bundling your home and auto insurance, for additional discounts.
How to get a quote for Snowmobile Insurance:
- Call 866-34-QUOTE (866-347-8683)
- Request a quote online and have someone call you back
The Fastest Way to Get a Quote is to Call
The Call Center is open:
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM -7:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time