What types of professional liability insurance quotes are available for the property preservation industry?
- 1 year and 2 year policy terms are available in most locations
- Limits as low as $250,000 are available and up to $10,000,000. Commonly, we see requests for limits of $1,000,000 per claim / $1,000,000 aggregate
WHY BUY ERRORS AND OMISSIONS / PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY AND GENERAL LIABILITY AS A PROPERTY PRESERVATIONIST?
Consider these sample claims.
- A property preservation specialist accidentally leaving a window or door open resulting in others entering the property and then getting injured. Think about both the medical claim and the cost of legal defense.
- A property preservation service does not complete the necessary work at a property and the lender is unable to sell the property, resulting in a financial loss to a third party.
- During a routine cleaning, an accidental fire occurs due to items left in a trashcan resulting in damage to the house where the property preservation service was working and to a home next door.
- While cutting the lawn, a rock shoots out from the mower, causing medical injuries and a time off work claim from some body walking by. Expenses could include both medical bills for bodily injury and legal defense costs.
Get a quote for property preservationist insurance:
- Start your quote below and we will quickly contact you to review the options.
- If you are looking for information about field inspector insurance – click here?.