X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Select Page

Students Need Renters Insurance

For a student moving away from home for the first time, the experience can be quite exciting, but along with that comes added risk.

Do not assume that your child’s personal property or liability is covered by your primary home policy.  A renters insurance policy can protect their personal belongings, such as clothing, televisions, tablets, and their computer(s).  The liability coverage can provide for protection arising from claims of accidental bodily injury or property damage.

If you have roommates, each roommate may need to purchase his or her own policy, although we do have options that allow for unrelated roommates to be on the same policy.

Open peril renters policies are available in most locations, broadening the property coverage.  Call or click below for more information on how we can help students with renters insurance.

More information: