Modular home insurance quotes are available with broad options from our personal insurance team. Experience the Stratum Insurance Difference, where our team helps you find a combination of price and coverage to meet your needs. There is much more to insurance than what you see on the declarations page, a large selection of coverage options may be available.
Whether it is an:
- owner occupied primary residence,
- rented to others,
- or used as a second home, coverage options are available.
You may consider additional coverage for your modular home:
- Hobby Farms
- Personal Injury Coverage – this is different than personal liability
- Water damage from sewers and drains
- Golf Carts
- Identity Theft Coverage
- Additional Buildings
- Coverage for Trees, lawns, shrubs, and plants
- Fire Department Service Charges
- Food Spoilage Coverage
Coastal areas on the east coast or in the south may only be eligible for liability coverages or may have a wind and hail exclusion. Coverages may vary by location and policy type.