Why buy insurance? Sample Claims.
- The basic slip and fall claim can cost you hundreds of thousands.
- A fire could damage items on pawn.
- Your store could be robbed and could have to replace items.
- Broken windows and vandalism can cost thousands to repair.
General Liability Insurance
Who needs pawn broker general liability insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from claims from a third party (meaning not an employee or officer for accidental bodily injury and property damage. In most cases, your employees, officers, and partners are covered under a policy. Whether you have a home-based, office, or retail business, you should strongly consider buying general liability.
Other Types of Insurance
Types of Business Insurance
- Coverage for Equipment, like a laptop
- Coverage for Items on Pawn and Bailee
- Building or Property Insurance
- Business Income or Interruption
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability
- ID Theft
- Crime Insurance (in case an employee steals from your or a client)
You can request all of these types of insurance on this page.
Why choose Stratum Insurance Agency
Stratum Insurance finds Insurance for your type of Business
Quotes are available for both general and professional liability (errors and omissions insurance). Our team can help by comparing not only the rates of multiple carriers, but also the coverages. We have access to carriers that allow for different types of translation or interpretation.
Here is an example: some carriers do not write errors and omissions policies for those who work with medical professionals (such as translating at a hospital), but we have access to carriers that do. We can help both individual translators and interpreters and agencies.
Learn more about how we can help after fill out the form.