How to make updates to mortgagees, loss payees, and lienholders
MORTGAGEE, LOSS PAYEE, and LIENHOLDERS make updates in 3 ways:
- If the insurance company’s name is shown on the page, you MUST call the number for the service center. Do not sent the request to us for Foremost, Safeco, Hartford, Travelers, Progressive, USLI or Liberty Mutual.
- For new home purchases that are not yet active policies, please click here for instructions.
- For all others, please click contact us.
To send us a fax, use: 949-270-06098
Please DO NOT call our main phone number for updates.
- Foremost: 833-844-4357
- Hartford: 855-847-7454 8am to 7pm ET
- Liberty Mutual: 888-333-3781
- Safeco Service Center: 866-472-3326
- Safeco New Policy Sales: 866-347-8683
- Travelers Service: 877-872-8737
- USLI: 855-275-8754 – email@example.com
If you would like to speak on the phone regarding something other than the items above, it is best if you schedule a call with us.
- FAX: (949) 270-0608
10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Do not mail payments to us. Payments should be mailed to the company on your bill.