Types of Manufacturers
Here is a partial list of manufacturers that we can help.
- Manufacturer – Automotive or Motorcycle Parts
- Manufacturer – Baked Goods
- Manufacturer – Beauty of Cosmetic Products
- Manufacturer – Clothing and Apparel
- Manufacturer – Computers
- Manufacturer – Electronics
- Manufacturer – Frozen Goods
- Manufacturer – Furniture
- Manufacturer – Housewares
- Manufacturer – Ice
- Manufacturer – Metal or Aluminum Products
- Manufacturer – OTHER producers not listed
- Manufacturer – Paper Products
- Manufacturer – Plastic Products
- Manufacturer – Rubber Products
Why choose Stratum Insurance Agency
Stratum Insurance finds Insurance for your type of Business
Quotes are available for both general and products liability (errors and omissions insurance). Our team can help by comparing not only the rates of multiple carriers, but also the coverages. We have access to carriers that allow for different types of manufacturing.
Our proprietary system allows us to locate coverage for you while finding a good selection of options from which to choose, such as product recall coverage and data breach coverage.
General Liability Insurance
Who needs general liability insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from claims from a third party (meaning not an employee or officer for accidental bodily injury and property damage. In most cases, your employees, officers, and partners are covered under a policy. Whether you have a home-based, office, or retail business, you should strongly consider buying general liability.
Sample Claim: a client visits your home-office, office, or you visit a client’s office and your are using your laptop. You plug it in because the battery is charging and someone trips over the cable and gets insured.
Other Types of Insurance
Types of Business Insurance
- General Liability or a Business Owners Policy
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability (E&O)
- Coverage for Equipment, like a laptop
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability
- ID Theft
- Crime Insurance (in case an employee steals from your or a client)
You can request all of these types of insurance on this page.
Insurance for Manufacturers
Products Liability – Manufacturers Insurance
If you make a product, then you need products liability insurance. The price of this insurance depends on several factors. Here are a few:
- the type of products that you make
- the risk of someone being injured by a product
- the type of customers for which you make products
Why you need products liability insurance?
If someone is injured as a result of the products that you make, you could be sued. Think about these potential claims:
- a child swallows a plastic part that you made – you are sued for medical bills
- a piece of furniture that you make collapses and injures someone – you are sued for medical bills & lost income
- a small rubber part that you make for appliances causes a gas leak and then a fire – can you imagine the claim?
You have to be careful when shopping for insurance to make sure that “products and/or completed operations coverage” is not excluded. Let Stratum Insurance Agency LLC help you find products liability.