X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Select Page

Manufactured Home Coverages

Coverage options for manufactured homes, mobile homes, park model homes, and modular homes can differ by location and policy terms.

Additional coverages that are available for manufactured homes (including park models, mobiles, and modulars:

  • Hobby Farms – do you have a hobby farm or ranch at your home?
  • Personal Injury Coverage – this is different than personal liability
  • Water damage from sewers and drains
  • Golf Carts
  • Identity Theft Coverage
  • Additional Buildings
  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Credit Card Forgery
  • Check Forgery
  • Coverage for gates and fences
  • Coverage for gazebos and sheds
  • Coverage for Trees, lawns, shrubs, and plants
  • Fire Department Service Charges
  • Food Spoilage Coverage

The most common perils, or potential reasons for a loss on a policy are listed below.    Ideally, you want to purchase an open peril policy, which means that physical damage to your dwelling, caused by any peril, is covered, so long as it is not excluded on your policy.  If you purchase a named peril policy, then your may only be covered for the perils specifically listed on your policy.

  • Fire;
  • Wind storm or hailstorm;
  • Smoke;
  • Damage to trees, shrubs, and lawns;
  • Falling objects;
  • Lightning;
  • Theft;
  • Vandalism;
  • Explosion;
  • Landslide;

Flood Insurance for Manufactured Homes

Flood Insurance may be available as an addition to your policy or as a stand-alone quote. Earthquake insurance is also available, depending on location, as part of a mobile home policy or on a stand-alone basis.  Our team can help with these quotes.

More Manufactured Home Insurance Information: