Do you sell products on Houzz.com and now need liability insurance?
Our team can help you meet the liability insurance requirements from Houzz.com for your online store. We can help you if you sell a product or offer a service. You need a policy that meets the contract requirements that they have given you.
A sample of what is often requested would be a policy with:
- Commercial general liability
- Products and completed operations coverage
- Personal and advertising injury
Many additional coverage options are available, here are just a few to consider:
- Data Breach and Cyber Liability
- Non-owned and Hired Autos
- Business Income from Interruption Cloud Services
Here are just a few examples of the types of businesses that we can help:
- Online Store or Online Retailer
- Interior Designers (with both general liability and professional liability)
- Contractors (plumbers, electricians, painters, carpenters, and more)
- Mobile Businesses