A groomer needs more insurance than just general liability insurance.
Our quotes have options for pet groomers professional liability, animal bailee coverage and more. There are many coverages available for pet groomers, including dog groomers, cat groomers, bird groomers, and horse groomers. It is important to purchase the right combination of coverages to protect yourself and your business. At Stratum Insurance Agency LLC, our team has direct access to many insurance carriers that offer a broad array of options.
When available, we will include pet groomers professional liability and animal bailee coverage.
What risks do groomers have?
- A dog could be injured while you are grooming him/her – accidentals cuts or other injuries
- A cat could escape while awaiting pick up
- An animal could die while in your custody
- Of course, you have traditional business risks – a customer slips and falls on your premises, your shop is destroyed in a fire as well as all of your tools
- Commercial Auto Risks – do you use a car, van, or truck for mobile grooming or other business purposes? Bundles are available.
Take a moment to review the available coverages below. When comparing policies it is important that you understand what is included and what is excluded from the coverage.
Coverage Options for Groomers Include:
- Equipment Coverage – on and off the premises
Groomer Commercial Auto Insurance
Start Your Quote Sample Groomer Claims Groomer Insurance Home