Christmas Light Installer Insurance
Insurance for holiday light installer businesses. Business owners and independent contractors can request quotes.
General Liability Insurance
- Short-term policies are available for just the holiday season.
- Annual policies are available for businesses that operate year round.
- Consider an annual policy if you offer any other light installation or electrical type of work over the year.
- If you have independent contractor (1099) Christmas light installers, they can also purchase policies. Remember to have your independent contractors name you as an additional insured on the policies that they purchase.
What is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from claims from a third party (meaning not an employee or officer) for accidental bodily injury and property damage. In most cases, your employees, officers, and partners can be covered under a policy. A classic example is a “slip and fall” type of claim, where a visitor may sue you for medical bills and time off work. Whether you have a home-based, office, or retail business, you should strongly consider buying general liability. Remember that you also need to disclose any subcontracting costs when requesting a quote.
Optional Tools or Equipment Insurance
- You can purchase blanket coverage for small tools in increments of $5,000, $10,000, or more.
- Larger equipment can be scheduled on a quote.
Stratum Insurance finds Insurance for your type of Business
Quotes are available for both general and professional liability (errors and omissions insurance). Our team can help by comparing not only the rates of multiple carriers, but also the coverage. We have access to carriers that allow for different types of businesses, including specialty businesses that have trouble finding insurance.
Here is an example: some insurance carriers have limitations as to the location where they will cover your business or other exclusions that can limit your insurance coverage.
We work to find insurance that meets your businesses needs.