X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Select Page

Yes, you can buy short-term insurance as a vendor

Are you operating your food cart, trailer or other vending this weekend? Perhaps you do not operate all year or you only work at a few events a year. Whether you sell food, sunglasses, yard decorations, clothing, or most other items from your kiosk, you need insurance to protect yourself and your business.   You likely also need insurance to meet the requirements to enter an event, festival or fair. You can buy short-term or annual policy coverage.

The short-term coverage for a mobile vendor allows you to buy general liability for as little as one day.  Other options include 1 month, 6 months, and a year.  Consider purchasing an annual policy if you will need it for more than 3 times in a year.

Who can buy short-term insurance with the link?

  • Mobile Clothing Vendors
  • Food Carts
  • Food Vendors
  • Food Trailers
  • Pop-Up Tents
  • Photographers
  • Wedding Officiants
  • Florist

Click here to quote and buy liability insurance online