Not All Insurance Policies are Created Equally
At Stratum Insurance Agency, our team takes the time to understand your needs and the policies that we sell.
There is much more to an insurance quote and policy than what you see on the first page.
- Do you know the exclusions on your policy?
- Is your E&O policy just an extensions added to the general liability or is it a full professional liability policy?
- Is coverage limited to a specific location? Do you have a designated premises clause?
- Are additional insureds included or do you have to pay each time you need to add one?
- Do you know if employee theft is covered or excluded?
Just because you see two quotes that show the same coverages on the one or two page quote, this does not mean that they are the same. Not all insurance policies are created equally, which is why we work with many top-rated carriers for both personal and business insurance — to help find that balance of price and coverage that is right for you.
At Stratum Insurance Agency LLC, our team takes the time to understand your needs and the policies that we sell.
Let’s look at an example:
Perhaps you are a dog groomer and your landlord is requesting that you purchase general liability insurance. You might see that you have coverage for bodily injury and property damage and think that you are covered for injuring an animal. Did you know that you also needed to purchase professional liability and animal baillee coverage to protect yourself in the event of a claim? Did you buy the right policy? Was coverage for injuries to animals excluded?
Disclaimer: This is just an example and no coverage is issued or should be assumed by this example. Each policy is unique and you should contact your agent for details on your coverage