Professional Liability is a Focus of Stratum Insurance Agency
Professionals need professional liability insurance, often referred to as E&O, errors and omissions, or malpractice insurance. Stratum Insurance Agency has direct access to top-rated professional liability carriers.
While the word “professional” can have different meanings, for our purposes, we think of a professional as someone who primarily works from their home or an office and provides a professional service as opposed to a business that involves construction, runs a retail store, makes food, or manufactures a product.
What makes Stratum Insurance Agency different when it comes to errors and omissions insurance?
- We can quote professional liability over 750 types of business – from answering service to zoologist.
- We can package many lines of coverage with a single carrier.
- We work with carriers that want your business — learn more below.
By working with carriers that have a focus on your profession, we are able to find competitive prices, broad coverage, and often package many coverages with one company. This helps not only find a great price, but also to reduce gaps in coverage.
For example, let’s say that you need insurance for your court reporting business. We can write all of these insurances with one company:
- Professional Liability
- Business owners Policy – in case of slip and fall claims or other bodily injury claims and to protect your office equipment
- Commercial Auto – to insure your vehicles used for business
- Workers Compensation – in case an employee is injured at work
- Data Breach Insurance – in the event a clients private information is unintentionally released
- Excess of Umbrella Coverage – to add $1 million to $10 million of extra coverage over certain policies
- Surety Bonds – if required by a client or to obtain a license or permit