X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Select Page

Food Trailer Insurance

General Liability, Property Coverage, Auto Insurance and Workers comp for mobile food trailers and ovens

Do you tow a trailer for your mobile food vending business?  Do food from your trailer or you have a mobile BBQ or pizza oven?  These specialty businesses need to work with an agency that is familiar with their industry and their products.

We can help with coverage for a variety of trailer-based businesses.  Whether you are a start up or a long-established business, our agency can help with your insurance for:

  • General Liability
  • Commercial Auto
  • Workers Comp
  • Property and Mobile Equipment Coverage

If you do not see your specific business listed on the quote form below, simply select other and tell us more so that we can help with a quote.