Cross fit is a popular new method of physical fitness training. As with any fitness related business, it is important to have insurance that coverage the participants. It is also important to have the right combination of coverage lines so that different aspects of the business are protected. One claim can destroy your business and your personal finances.
Key questions to consider with cross fit insurance:
- are they activities of my gym or studio covered?
- Am I covered away from the premises listed don my policy?
- What are the rules regarding independent contractor trainers
- What safety procedures are required? CPR training, A defibrillator, special mats?
- If I insured my equipment and property, am I required to have a central station alarm?