Business Owners Policies (BOP) for Barber Shops – General and Professional Liability
Getting a haircut or shave at the local barber shop is an integral part of our lives. There’s something great about coming out of the barber shop, after great conversation, with that clean fresh-cut feeling. Whether you are a barber shop owner or an individual that rents a station at a local shop.
Barbershop Insurance – Why You need it.
It’s a simple question of potential claims for the barber industry. Let’s look at some potential claims:
- You could accidentally cut someone with a pair of scissors.
- A client could slip, fall, and sustain injuries on hair that was left on the floor.
- A fire could destroy your shop – insurance could help you pay for lost income, destroyed property, & tenant improvements
- You could style someone’s hair and then they claim that they lost a competition or even a job because of it. Yes, this can really happen.
Barber Shop Insurance – One of our Focus Industries
A focus industry means that we have access to many quotes options for this industry. That’s great news for you, the business owner or barber, because we can help tailor a policy to your needs. As your business needs change, such as adding more equipment coverage, increasing the size of your shop, or even buying an expensive sign that needs insurance.
How to get a quote for Barber Shop Insurance or Individual Barber Insurance
- Scroll down and Request a Quote
- Call us at 949-270-0609 (quotes are available in 49 states)