Why buy insurance as a beauty school? Sample Claims.
- Your landlord where you rent a station requires it.
- A client could slip and fall during your training session and you could be sued for accidental bodily injury.
- A client could say that you injured her fingers while manicuring her or that you cut her toe nails too deeply while working on her feet.
- You may need a certificate of insurance to get a contract or rent space.
How to get a quote:
Who needs general liability insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from claims from a third party (meaning not an employee or officer) for accidental bodily injury and property damage. In most cases, your employees, officers, and partners are covered under a policy. A classic example is a “slip and fall” type of claim, where a visitor may sue you for medical bills or lost wages. If you run business, you need general liability insurance. If you work in the beauty industry, you also need professional liability (in most cases).
COVERAGE CAN INCLUDE SUITS ARISING OUT OF:
- Accidental Slip and Fall claims from visitors
- Property damage to your space
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if found to be another party’s fault
Types of Beauty Schools
- Barber school insurance
- Cosmetology school insurance
- Hair Stylist school insurance
- Makeup Artist (non-permanent) school
- Manicurist and Pedicurist school insurance
- Nail Technician school insurance
- Spa Technician school insurance
Stratum Insurance Agency finds Insurance for your type of Business
Quotes are available for both general and professional liability (errors and omissions insurance). We can compare the prices and cover options from different insurance companies to try to find something that meets your needs.
Here is an example: some insurance carriers have limitations as to the location where they will cover your business or other exclusions that can limit your insurance coverage. Therefore, if you teach away from the premises from time to time and you would not have coverage under these limitations. Make sure to read your entire policy to confirm that you understand it.
We work to find insurance that meets your businesses needs.