X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Select Page
Why do I need insurance?

Manufacturers Need Insurance

If you are in the business of making a product, such as a cigarette collection pole, then you are a manufacturer.  Someone could get injured in a variety of unseen ways that could result in a lawsuit.

  • the pole falls on someone
  • someone is riding a bicycle, hits the pole — even though it was the riders fault, they can still sue
  • glass ashtray manufacturers could also see people cut on the glass
  • someone gets cut by the metal sticking out from the cigarette collection pole

If you have employees, you also need workers compensation insurance, to protect if an employee is injured while on the job.

Types of Insurance

The most commonly requested types of insurance are:

  • General Liability
  • Professional Liability (E&O)
  • Coverage for Equipment, like a laptop
  • Commercial Auto
  • Workers Compensation
  • Bonds

Other Insurances Available

  • Data Breach and Cyber Liability
  • ID Theft
  • Crime Insurance (in case an employee steals from your or a client)

Insurance for Ash Tray Manufacturers

Start Your Quote